Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Eastern North Carolina

Jerry

Reaction score
Hello all. I have owned my XSP since last Dec. I was doing a lot of homework while thinking about purchasing a drone. My son approached me one day and said he wanted to buy a drone. I guess our minds really are just alike. I asked him if he has seen the new XSP. He did some research on it and had one in the house a week later. After playing with his, I had to have one. I love this drone, I don't do anything commercial with it but for what I do this thing is awesome. I have had a couple issues with it but that can happen with any product at any time. But what makes the difference is the fact that Autel Customer Service has always come through with a big smile. Autel's Customer Service has to be the best on this planet hands down.
Sorry for the long story. I have been reading these forums for a long time and decided that it was probably time for me to join in. Thanks to all that post here because over the months YOUR info has been very helpful in a lot of areas.

Reactions: KentA
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!

Welcome, I too researched before going orange, being a rc heli guy and one other drone, I always went back to the heli till I purchased Autel... now my helicopters(and other drone) are in retirement. You will not be disappointed
Safe and happy flying...

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopters.
Enjoy!
Thank You.

Welcome, I too researched before going orange, being a rc heli guy and one other drone, I always went back to the heli till I purchased Autel... now my helicopters(and other drone) are in retirement. You will not be disappointed
Safe and happy flying...
Thanks for the welcome. I grew up on RC aircraft. Then got into RC cars and trucks, I still do the cars and trucks. I have gotten into RC boats in the last year and I absolutely love em, guess cause I'm getting older. Been flying my drone for almost a year and even today it amazes me with the things it is capable of.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials