Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Chandler,AZ

AZPilot007

Reaction score
Checking in from Chandler Arizona with my XSP. New to Quads but not to multi-rotors. Flying a scratch built Tri-copter for about a year now. The X-Star is a much smoother flight than the tri. Working on passing the 107 test before the end of the month.

Todd
Chandler, AZ

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.

I visit Chandler at least once a year and I bring one of my UAV's... I'll look you up next time I'm in the valley. :)

Enjoy!

Reactions: AZ Autel
Checking in from Chandler Arizona with my XSP. New to Quads but not to multi-rotors. Flying a scratch built Tri-copter for about a year now. The X-Star is a much smoother flight than the tri. Working on passing the 107 test before the end of the month.

Todd
Chandler, AZ
Hello Todd I'm pretty new to the entire scene. Have a Solo and XPS from Fountain Hills!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Hello Todd I'm pretty new to the entire scene. Have a Solo and XPS from Fountain Hills!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Hey AZ, Yeah not much flying with the giant oven turned on over AZ. Flying around the fountain should be some pretty good footage.

Reactions: AZ Autel

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials