Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Canada.

jcmarceau

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am from Province of Quebec in Canada,

Being an owner of dji mavic pro, mavic air and now proudly owner of a autel evo.

Looking forward to talk to you guys in the forum.

Reactions: Orv and forester801
I am from NYC and i think Canada is a beautiful place...been to P.E.I.

Newfoundland + The Wonderful City of Montreal (and other areas)

Love Canada...the WOMEN in Montreal !!!! (off topic,BUT)

Whoa ...everywhere you look

also went to ..CHIBOUGAMAU ..THAT would be a place to fly (along with all of the rest of Canada,but that would be my first choice to Fly !!)

Reactions: Orv
Hi everyone,

I am from Province of Quebec in Canada,

Being an owner of dji mavic pro, mavic air and now proudly owner of a autel evo.

Looking forward to talk to you guys in the forum.
Been a builder and hacker of several drones, just bought the autel evo still waiting for delivery since before christmas live on the north shore lake ontario eh! Decided to fly more and build less.

Been a builder and hacker of several drones decided to fly more and build less so i will try autel evo i live on north shore lake ontario eh! Been waitin for delivery since before chrismas

True we have nice place for filming in Canada. I did footage here at kilmar river where they pratice kayaking and rafting and the footage are amazing. I will do footage in spring at the same place when river is high with evo and film rafting guys going down the river it will be cool. People living in the Rocky Mountain in canada must have a blast filming with evo.

Great hobby! Cheer.

Hello CANADA! I am from Newfoundland and now living in Moncton, NB. Just bought an Autel Eve and sold my Mavic Air. Seems to be a solid drone with a better camera, much more range without the frequent loss of signal. I am looking forward to some nice warm weather to fly this thing.

Visited Moncton many years ago while on a month long trip with my family...also went to Nova Scotia...BEAUTIFUL countries both...i also love MONTREAL...spent many happy times there too...i have been flying my EVO regularly...a fine machine...imy only problem is WIND...in NYC there hasn't been a good day to fly in a week...hoping for good stable flying weather...Cheers...Martin..NYC

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials