Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello from Brockport, NY

Hello neighbor,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Autel quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.

Enjoy!

Reactions: Mike367
Great forum! Looking to have my Autel by the end of March. Will run as a hobbieist to start and then may look into further options. Mike
Hey mike I'm tom from Albion ny I got a xs premium sitting in the case ready to go. got it from amazon goofed around with recreation drone flying and crashing, this is my first time to have a drone with a camera hopefully a club will start in our area HAPPY FLYING! tom

Hey mike I'm tom from Albion ny I got a xs premium sitting in the case ready to go. got it from amazon goofed around with recreation drone flying and crashing, this is my first time to have a drone with a camera hopefully a club will start in our area HAPPY FLYING! tom
Stay away from the prisons! :eek::D
Get that thing outta the case and fly it! Maybe a fly thru of Culvert Rd. is in your future. Not many drone operators can say they flew under the canal!

Hi Tom, I'm still on hold, trying to decide between the Autel or the mavic pro.
I actually live in the town of Clarendon. I will purchase before the end of the month either way. Mike

I actually live in the town of Clarendon. I will purchase before the end of the month either way. Mike
I can show you both in person sometime if you like. I am in the Spencerport area.

I can show you both in person sometime if you like. I am in the Spencerport area.
Will probable take you up on that. I know Spencerport and some of its residents as well. I was a lineman for Ogden Tel. Then was transferred to the city when they were bought out. Wife and I like going to Jitters in north chili for coffee. It's a small world!

I grew up in Hilton and we had Ogden telephone. As a child it was a party line, remember those! :D

Here is a video I made back in 2013... I think it was the first quad video I had posted to YT.
The Holley Falls -

That was with the GoPro I had to send in for soft focus :(

I grew up in Hilton and we had Ogden telephone. As a child it was a party line, remember those! :D

Here is a video I made back in 2013... I think it was the first quad video I had posted to YT.
The Holley Falls -

Great video ! I know that area well, I can't wait to explore when I get my drone.

The Holley Falls -

Nice video I can't wait till I can start doing stuff like that

Stay away from the prisons! :eek::D
Get that thing outta the case and fly it! Maybe a fly thru of Culvert Rd. is in your future. Not many drone operators can say they flew under the canal!
Sorry have not been on in a while! That's a great idea about culvert rd ( going under the canal) That's a must do for sure. Another thing that would be fun, is to buzz down thur the canal now that there is no water in it Go under , up and around the lift bridges thanks for the idea I like Happy hovering that's what i'm going to say from now on.

Sorry Mike Haven't been on in a while, thank's for the reply I have a friend in Gasport, Him and his dad own a large farm He has the Mavic Pro and loves it, He takes it out to hover over the field to check them out and see how they are doing and mapping out low spots to fix in the future ( corn do well sitting in water) Autel is up and coming company , but you got to give kudos to DJI for what they got and how long they been around. either one you can' go wrong. hope to talk to you again

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials