Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Has the Evo II veering to the left issue been corrected?

rparker762

Reaction score
I am considering buying an EVO II Pro or the 8K but am anxious at pulling the trigger. I've seen several videos where the EVO will pull to the left. I know most of the videos are from DJI fanboys, so I am looking for knowledge here before dropping the cash. I do have an AIR2 and like it so I'm trying to justify between the Autel and the AIR 2S or even an older Mavic 2. Just looking for info and help with deciding.

I am considering buying an EVO II Pro or the 8K but am anxious at pulling the trigger. I've seen several videos where the EVO will pull to the left. I know most of the videos are from DJI fanboys, so I am looking for knowledge here before dropping the cash. I do have an AIR2 and like it so I'm trying to justify between the Autel and the AIR 2S or even an older Mavic 2. Just looking for info and help with deciding.
It's been fixed for a while now for me, there was one time it came back after an update but that was totally user error. I failed to do the IMU calibration correctly and in the correct calibration order.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy