Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hard case came in today

KevinP

Reaction score
I was looking for a hard case that wasn't $130 or so and came across this. I am wondering
if anybody has this ? or If this is a good company to deal with. It looks good to me....

That's why I am asking.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnRanged
Looks nice! I have the GPC case from Autel. I think the strap laying across my antennas broke one and fractured the other. I like this layout better and is similar in design to what I suggested to GPC when the strap pulled out. Move the tablet into the lid so you don't have to lift the drone and batteries out, and the tablet could be setup like a ground station for viewing. Go for it! I would.

Thanks for your replay. I like the looks and price. Was wondering if anyone has history with the company ...

I looked at the mav2pro version reviews on Amazon. 5 star... For that price you can't beat it. It's only ten bucks more than the harbor freight case... Seriously, thanks for the link. I'll buy from them next time I need a case.

Well it looks good and good price, so ... I took the plunge ... Just got a email that it will ship April 1st ?
Perhaps made to order ? .. Will update ... Wish me luck :cool:

Well it looks good and good price, so ... I took the plunge ... Just got a email that it will ship April 1st ?
Perhaps made to order ? .. Will update ... Wish me luck :cool:

I think you'll be happy with it. Looks just as good for half the price of the competition. And for protection, a hard case really is the way to go.

I will post my view of it when it comes in . ...

I got the Rugged Bundle and the case is similar... just wish there were different colors to choose from... like the Autel orange... I might just take it to color match at Sherwin Williams... lol!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller