Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Greetings from Oregon

Barton

Reaction score
Corvallis, Oregon & Bonaire, Caribbean Netherlands
Hello All,

I'm a relative newcomer to UAVs. I presently own the Yuneec Typhoon H Plus (purchased July 2, 2018) and just purchased the EVO (scheduled to arrive on Sept 18). While I have enjoyed the H+, I desired a more portable solution for traveling - the EVO seems to satisfy the portability requirement. I'm optimistic that the two UAVs will nicely complement each other.

Why an EVO over other UAVs ? I am very sensitive to jerky motion, especially vehicles moving in a video. 4K/60 fps videos look great to me while 4K/ 30 fps are just not acceptable when they contain vehicle motion. Note that I am not a fan of blurring the motion using cinematic effects created using neutral density filters and slow shutter speeds. The EVO meets the non-jerky requirement by providing 4K/60 fps while other popular UAVs are limited to 4K/30 fps.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Autel Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum!
0ROJYyg.png

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d