Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Great deal on 2 128 GB micro sd cards

Hopefully they have the same deal locally. I would love to own these.
I'd avoid calling them since the staff like to grab these up quick. Just go in with the item and model number and see if they have it in stock. Sometimes if they don't they'll give you the same deal when ever they come back in. Rain check.

• Wow
Reactions: Ansia
But you should be able to order it online Agustine. Unless the deal is only in the U.S.
I'm not as far as you are from one but one is an hour and a half away.
I didn't buy the deal I posted either. I did however figure that lots of people in here would.

Isn't there one just west of Oshawa? There was one there when I lived there.

Don't know which town you live, but from PR to Moosone, ON it's s bit more than half of sale price. Will have to take out SD cards from original cardboard though. ?
20190810_161146.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Last time I bought a fast card for my UAV it decided to go diving into the RIver down the road never to be seen again LOL Losing the card hurt more then the drone :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia
Last time I bought a fast card for my UAV it decided to go diving into the RIver down the road never to be seen again LOL Losing the card hurt more then the drone :)
I was about to say that the card was water and temperature proof, but then read the rest of your posts.... sorry to read that, buddy. ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xander0791