Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

GPS Tracker - Trackimo

If you want the less expensive 2G version, you can find them on Amazon here. If you want the new 3G version, then buy it directly from Trackimo here.

Last edited:
If you want the less expensive 2G version, you can find them on Amazon here. If you want the new 3G version, then buy it directly from Trackimo here.
quickdraw lol need a holder have a lot of people around here asking about one

Att is trying to get rid or their 2g network by the end of the year. I had a free upgrade on my compustar drone mobile unit for my car for that reason.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

have heard other carriers it will be around until at least 2020

Avoid any 2G tracker. That band was supposed to already be shut down but they keep extending the time. AT&T already started sending out notices to people who use it that it will be done by end of the year.

3G is the way to go.

Verizon and t mobile will still have 2g until at least 2020 so trackimo still will work if you have a 2g model . like many I'm still going to get a new 3 g one also

Verizon and t mobile will still have 2g until at least 2020 so trackimo still will work if you have a 2g model .
Do you know if the Trackimo 2G will work until 2020 for sure? I tried contacting Trackimo support a few times, but they don't ever reply for some reason.

Do you know if the Trackimo 2G will work until 2020 for sure? I tried contacting Trackimo support a few times, but they don't ever reply for some reason.
well it should work from what I have read about it . signal will still be out there only at&t is shutting there's off

If they were smart they would upgrade everyone with the 2g for free If that is the case since it costs a monthly fee

If they were smart they would upgrade everyone with the 2g for free If that is the case since it costs a monthly fee

said would give people with 2g that want to upgrade a discount last I heard fro them

Verizon and t mobile will still have 2g until at least 2020 so trackimo still will work if you have a 2g model . like many I'm still going to get a new 3 g one also
Verizon till 2019 and I couldn't find a date for T-Mobile. Besides, with some carriers and some areas shutting down rural areas, you will see a degradation in service. I don't know about you but I use mine in very rural areas where I count on it working.

don't use mine in rural so I might be good for a few more years .

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials