Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

GO FLY

Lucky luke

Reaction score
My autel explorer app dont give me the go fly option it only show thr camera and mission on the screen.

If it is for starting a waypoint or orbit flight, the drone must be unstuck and hovering.
He does not start from the ground.

My autel explorer app dont give me the go fly option it only show thr camera and mission on the screen.

If you are using a mobile device with Explorer connected to your RC controller, after the power up, the drone & software system checks and binding will occur. Your RC controller screen will announce Ready To Go on its screen and report whether you are in GPS Mode or ATTI that uses the Starpoint functions. Those notices typically alternate, sometimes with others like Fly With Caution if the GPS location is near an airport or other restricted area or listing any start up problems like magnetic interference during compass calibration.

On your mobile device screen in the Explorer app, there isn't a Go Fly or Ready to Fly/Go notice on the main screen. Open up the > left column Aircraft Status and Alerts log and you will see Safe To Fly in a GREEN tab if all systems are OK to fly. There will also be a listing of warnings or other status conditions reported in this column representing the beeping alarms you frequently hear. Tap on the main part of the screen to hide that Status Column. If you tap on the Safe To Fly green tab it will take you to the Aircraft Status display screen where you will also see a GREEN Text at the top saying Safe To Fly.

You then need to spin up the motors to idle with the two joysticks and then take off with the ascent stick or the Take Off Button. Some of the things in the operator's manual and in the Autel Help Videos have changed as new features have been added, procedures have changed and a few are no longer available.....like Dynamic Tracking Orbit in the manual.

What @Lucky luke is reffering to is the blue Go Fly button DJI products give when the RC and AC are linked correctly. You won't find this in Explorer app.
Screenshot_20191113-074507_Google Play Store.jpg

the other thing that i notice is when i go to flight controle and then to advance settings and then to set my EXP my app restart i cant set my EXP.

the other thing that i notice is when i go to flight controle and then to advance settings and then to set my EXP my app restart i cant set my EXP.
If I recall, changing the EXP yaw response value must have the aircraft powered up and connected to the RC before any changes to the EXP value will "stick" as a setting. Otherwise if you are just changing the value in Explorer without the drone powered and bound to the RC the EXP value resets back to 0.50 each time you close that window.

Here is one more blue Go Fly example that doesn't exist anymore due to new features and modifications of Explorer by the programmers. Ironically its the example image of Autel Explorer app on the Google Play Store listing page.

I just printed out the Explorer manual and will be going through each page and redlining all the changes that need to be done to get it up to speed and then mail it to Autel. That might help get the ball rolling a bit faster on the corrections as they remind us "they are a small but dedicated team." Always glad to help a fellow American...and we know an American wrote the manuals based on the correct grammar, punctuation, and other details. ;) No Babelfish translations!

Screen Shot 2019-11-18 at 10.58.30 AM.png

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58