Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimbal yaw

luismartinez

Reaction score
Stupid question...how do I yaw the gimbal. I know the left wheel pitches up and down but...

the gimbal will not yaw. however, you are free to yaw the aircraft as you continue to move forward in the same direction.

i had a different drone where you could press and hold on the rc display and then drag the screen which would yaw the gimbal but i don't believe the autel can do this.

Reactions: gschulzuio
the gimbal will not yaw. however, you are free to yaw the aircraft as you continue to move forward in the same direction.

i had a different drone where you could press and hold on the rc display and then drag the screen which would yaw the gimbal but i don't believe the autel can do this.
Appreciate the reply; I read the manual and reviewed every Autel video on YouTube and sort of figured it out but wanted to make sure.

On another topic (hope you don't mind ) there are no NFZ programed into the Evo II like the annoying DJI drones, right?

Appreciate the reply; I read the manual and reviewed every Autel video on YouTube and sort of figured it out but wanted to make sure.

On another topic (hope you don't mind ) there are no NFZ programed into the Evo II like the annoying DJI drones, right?
yes. everywhere in the usa where i fly my dji drone and i get these notifications/warnings, i never get the same when i fly in the same spot with my autel.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raeveren