Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimbal shaking when calibration finishes

SDSteve

Reaction score
Hello everyone I just bought a Evo 1 and it had been working fine for the first five outings until today after setting it up I went to take off the drone flipped to one side then it gave me a warning saying the Camera was at angle ,So I tried calibrating the drone and the gimbals after the gimbals calibration the camera starts to shake real bad so I had to power the drone off before I danged it any further I could use some advise I bought it new so it is still under warranty

The camera probably suffered whe. The drone flipped. My question for you. Does all 4 motors turn on fine and the drone can get airborne?

The camera probably suffered whe. The drone flipped. My question for you. Does all 4 motors turn on fine and the drone can get airborne?
Only two motors want to run

Last edited by a moderator:
My suggestion is to return it and get a different one. That one came damaged from the factory.
Okay Tanks oft the help I sent Autel a email asking them if Should send it back to them the motors where ruining when I went to take off only two of the motors sped up and caused it to flip on its side why only the two motors increased power I do not have a clue.

Reactions: robertmarcos

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d