Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Gimbal movements

Peter Goldwing

Reaction score
I see when the drone is checking the gimbal the camera moves up past the horizontal and also turns left and right about 30-40 degrees.
How come we cannot control the camera to turn left and right as it does in the warm up? Doesnt work even in the VR?

I see when the drone is checking the gimbal the camera moves up past the horizontal and also turns left and right about 30-40 degrees.
How come we cannot control the camera to turn left and right as it does in the warm up? Doesnt work even in the VR?

I think DJI has that option but I wonder what the advantage would be other then seeing your props in the shot?
Not many UAV's have this option because its basically useless.

Say you cruise to a certain destination stright ahead. Ocasionally you want to see whats to the left or right without changing direction
Can you picture a plane that you cannot see whats to the right and left?

Last edited:
Say you cruise to a certain destination stright ahead. Ocasionally you want to see whats to the left or right without changing direction
Can you picture a plane that you cannot see whats to the right and left?

LOL OK Just not something I would use or most of the old time UAV flyer's
Let us all know if and when you find that option as I really do not like prop in my shots.

Mavic2s have the option to use your finger on the screen to pan the gimbal L&R.

I have not found it to be practical for filming. If i want to see L or R just flying like somewhere I crab the drone since it really doesn't have a front as far as flying like a plane does.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles