Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

GIMBAL EVO 1 SPARE PARTS

Piratas16

Reaction score
Greetings, I would like to know who may have spare parts or parts for the evo 1 gimbal, since they gave it to me because of the flexible plane of the roll that had a collision and they took it to a supposed technician. Whoever has it may be how I am going to attach them to the photos, I would appreciate some help, since Autel wants me to send the drone and for me that shipment is very expensive outside of the repair that would cost about 400 dollars.​

Attachments

• varios gimbal - copia.jpg
    varios gimbal - copia.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 7
I have a Autel evo that doesn’t connect to the controller anymore but works while powered on. Are you interested?

I have a Autel evo that doesn’t connect to the controller anymore but works while powered on. Are you interested?
Hi, sorry you didn't answer until now, of course I'm interested, tell me what the price would be, if the price is good, I'll collect the money and how everything would be done, send me photos at [email protected]

I have the following
The drone, 3 batteries with 3 or something flight hours per battery. A controller, filters, and a bunch of new props. I have to make pictures for you since I’m not home right now. But the drone has minimum flight hours. For this to work I would be selling everything in one go since I don’t want to take the drone apart. Would that work for you? And if so how much would you be offering. I’m sure we can figure something out.

I have the following
The drone, 3 batteries with 3 or something flight hours per battery. A controller, filters, and a bunch of new props. I have to make pictures for you since I’m not home right now. But the drone has minimum flight hours. For this to work I would be selling everything in one go since I don’t want to take the drone apart. Would that work for you? And if so how much would you be offering. I’m sure we can figure something out.
Hello, everything works for me but what price would you put? I don't like to put a price on other people's items and that's how I would evaluate the proposal.

Since I live in Europe prices are in euro. If I can get 350 plus shipping that would work out for me. I’ll send you everything I have.

Since I live in Europe prices are in euro. If I can get 350 plus shipping that would work out for me. I’ll send you everything I have.
Hello friend, of course I'm interested in all of that, but right now I'm planning a vacation trip and I have to see what I have left for my hobby, I'll let you know as soon as I get back and we'll see what we do.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy