Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Geofencing

No, only in China, I believe.
Thank you was considering buying another Evo after I got rid of the first one because of all the problems, fed up with DJI too intrusive geofencing, but I noticed in videos there are warnings that there seems to be some type of geofencing that's the reason for my question

The EVO will only give you a warning to some NFZ areas. Most don't show up. It will allow you to fly without all the DJI bullpoop. At least for now anyways. Who knows what might be around the corner for regulations.

The EVO will only give you a warning to some NFZ areas. Most don't show up. It will allow you to fly without all the DJI bullpoop. At least for now anyways. Who knows what might be around the corner for regulations.
When I fly I always use airmap to double-check as I also fly private planes I don't want to jeopardize anyone but in my DJI Mavic pro 2 the geofencing is off the chain, just too restrictive so I'm thinking of going back to another Evo. I do like Evo support they are great. I'm just a little spoiled with the pro 2 ..

Is there a way to turn off or hide the NFZ warning?

From the videos I have seen, and that is only a couple I would say no as the pilot never shut it off but did mention the warning was there.

Here at 4:57 I think he mentions a warning but it does no stop him from flying

Dont be fooled by what the title says, it will prove what Augustine, NIghtbat, Wayne say. Have a great day.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman