Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Geo-fence file

Excop55

Reaction score
Please import the latest geo-fence file. Where is this file and do I really need it? Thank you

I have an Evo 2P but I've never heard of a Geofence file. Can you explain a little more about whet this is? We may know it under a different name.

I'm seeing this notification when starting up Autel Explorer after doing the latest firmware update, which informs you that they are implementing geofencing for areas of conflict. I guess there is a geofence file we need to download? Wish they would provide more information.

Just got off the phone with Autel Technical Support. They say this warning is only intended for European countries and not for the U.S. and Canada. I was told to disregard this notification since it's not intended for me in the U.S. and that they would likely get it patched on their next update.

Reactions: Steve A
I updated the Autel EVO II V3 through the controller connected to the internet, after that the drone does not turn on its motors, I have a view of the camera and I can move it, it receives the missions but it does not turn on the motors manually and it does not turn on manually either. mission planning. On the controller, when you turn on the drone it shows "latest geo-fence file download to autel drone" and I don't know where to download that document.

I updated the Autel EVO II V3 through the controller connected to the internet, after that the drone does not turn on its motors, I have a view of the camera and I can move it, it receives the missions but it does not turn on the motors manually and it does not turn on manually either. mission planning. On the controller, when you turn on the drone it shows "latest geo-fence file download to autel drone" and I don't know where to download that document.
I guess it depends on where you are... but that notice hasn't caused any limitations for my drone. I'd suggest calling Autel tech support. Have you updated the drone as well as the controller?

I guess it depends on where you are... but that notice hasn't caused any limitations for my drone. I'd suggest calling Autel tech support. Have you updated the drone as well as the controller?
If both were updated controller system first, then App and then drone

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan