Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Galaxy Tab A 10.1 Sunshade

Len

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any sunshade/sunhood that fits Tab A 10.1" ? Can't find anything online, it has somewhat unusual size (very long)...

I don't think it exists. So I made one :)

I don't think it exists. So I made one :)
I found one online that fits my Tab A 10.1 several years ago. I don’t think the Tab A 10.1 was specifically listed, but it fits well. I did have to cut a hole in the correct location for the cable. The brand on the sunshade is UCTOPFPV.

Pretty fancy, loved the CNC machine engraving thing. I went with a $2 dollar sheet of foam board from the dollar store and duct tape. Three years old and still use it. If it gets destroyed I have plenty more foam board and duct tape. :)

20170907_165040.jpg

20170907_165028.jpg

Reactions: Tufargon and Len
Actually that is not to far off from what one of our original member used to use @rkyleh . He was selling them at one point. The idea came from the old photographer hood. He said it worked perfect. He still could see through it enough for line of site and it blocked the sun very well.
#1.JPG
#2.JPG
#8.JPG
#9.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: Len and PingSpike
  • Wow
Reactions: PingSpike
Ya unfortunately loose Covid Masks don't work but if you are out and about trying to find a spot that the sun is not so bad this solution does work. Proven many times over for many years.
Wish people would get it that Masks work but unfortunately there are those who still want to be a bozo without a Mask.

Reactions: Flip
Excellent. Some just don't get it though.

View attachment 7880
Actually, domestic honey bees won't sting you unless provoked. I have hives and handle them all the time without anything on. I do wear a long sleeve shirt and NOaftershave or deodorant. Honey bees are attracted by smell.

Nothing beats fresh comb honey.

Yellow jackets are a different story. They sting just to be mean.

• Haha
Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SycamoreGroves