Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

FPV Goggles

Jim Snow

Reaction score
I have an NVidia Shield K1 which has an HDMI output port on it. I'm looking for recommendations for FPV goggles to use with it.

You'll need FPV goggles that have an HDMI input. Here are a few models that are commonly used with Phantoms (since they also require an HDMI input):
If you decide to go with one of the above FPV goggles, you'll need a mini HDMI to mini HDMI cable for the HeadPlay HD goggles and this battery charger for the Fat Shark goggles. Everything else comes in the box.

Keep in mind that the Nvidia Shield K1 is going to display exactly what you see on the screen in Starlink. It's not going to be the typical FPV view that you'll see when flying a Phantom or other quadcopters.

You'll need FPV goggles that have an HDMI input. Here are a few models that are commonly used with Phantoms (since they also require an HDMI input):
If you decide to go with one of the above FPV goggles, you'll need a mini HDMI to mini HDMI cable for the HeadPlay HD goggles and this battery charger for the Fat Shark goggles. Everything else comes in the box.

Keep in mind that the Nvidia Shield K1 is going to display exactly what you see on the screen in Starlink. It's not going to be the typical FPV view that you'll see when flying a Phantom or other quadcopters.
it will if you put it in fpv mode

Right -- that'll change the behavior of the camera tilt. However, you'll still see the screen as-is on your mobile device. I guess that could be a good thing for some people though ;)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy