Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

For LIVEDECK hdmi output

helico

Reaction score
What is the best Headset (highest resolution) 16.9 for LIVEDECK, hdmi output

Please no 5.8 or any other input.

just Headset with HDMI input

Thank You

P.S. I have explored the thred on headset with no solution for livedeck.

Helico

Last edited:
Reactions: AZdroney83
Just a shot in the dark but I just bit the bullet on Live Deck today and should have it next week and am already looking at experimental ideas well first one that comes to mind is the skyview headset for yuneec if I buy that and it doesn't work no big loss as I have the Typhoon H as well as the EVO but its definitely an idea. I should add if your interested in this headset definitely google it as they are much cheaper through ebay and even Amazon has them new for 99 I believe.YUNEEC Skyview | First Person View Headset - Yuneec

Last edited:
Let me know the Livedeck works, I personally would not fly FPV without telemetry and seeing \controlling the camera settings. Would be nice if they had a feed from the livedeck with telemetry.

Let me know the Livedeck works, I personally would not fly FPV without telemetry and seeing \controlling the camera settings. Would be nice if they had a feed from the livedeck with telemetry.
So id do it just to test it im not an FPV person I just like pushing tech to it's limits and finding out what it can be made to do that the manufacturer didn't mention. In short I like to tinker but ill definitely pass on any of my findings.

So id do it just to test it im not an FPV person I just like pushing tech to it's limits and finding out what it can be made to do that the manufacturer didn't mention. In short I like to tinker but ill definitely pass on any of my findings.

Thank You, I am also hoping something from Autel.
High quality Googles.

Helico

ok guys,the yuneek goggles will work with a hdi connection..believe it or not it works with the dji goggles..the live deck gives you 1080 p at 60fps it works flawless..i am impressed and there are 3 different output ports hdmi usb and ethernet for a pc.

What is the best Headset (highest resolution) 16.9 for LIVEDECK, hdmi output

Please no 5.8 or any other input.

just Headset with HDMI input

Thank You

P.S. I have explored the thred on headset with no solution for livedeck.

Helico
2.4 ghz out of the live deck

ok guys,the yuneek goggles will work with a hdi connection..believe it or not it works with the dji goggles..the live deck gives you 1080 p at 60fps it works flawless..i am impressed and there are 3 different output ports hdmi usb and ethernet for a pc.
Question is how comfortable are you with not knowing any telemetry or camera settings. No battery, no speed, altitude, position, just a simple feed with nothing. Cant even know how far away you are from an object. Sounds risky.

Thank You for the info Sir, Thank You.
I have 2 EVO six additional batteries 2 extended range 4Hawks Raptor XR and 2 livedeck and 2 big monitors on 120 volts mobile
I is a trip for all the family
Many many flights with no problem.
I will add the DJI google for fun
Passion and thrill
Thank You again
Helico20191005_143516_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Avinash69
Question is how comfortable are you with not knowing any telemetry or camera settings. No battery, no speed, altitude, position, just a simple feed with nothing. Cant even know how far away you are from an object. Sounds risky.
not comfortable..remember this is just a display not used to fly.

Thank You for the info Sir, Thank You.
I have 2 EVO six additional batteries 2 extended range 4Hawks Raptor XR and 2 livedeck and 2 big monitors on 120 volts mobile
I is a trip for all the family
Many many flights with no problem.
I will add the DJI google for fun
Passion and thrill
Thank You again
HelicoView attachment 6900
you will have tonnes of fun!

not comfortable..remember this is just a display not used to fly.
Hi Sir,
I know that this dji googles are not the ideal solution to my quest,.....I would prefer an Autel one if it were aval.
But I found a very simple solution
to see what is happening on the RC and my Phone.

I just glue a small piece of foam on the googles upper nose part so I can see under the set every telemetries like distance altitude battery time left, in a glimpse.

I enjoy very much this setting, specialy on bright sunny day , no flying blind......

Helico

Reactions: flyingfool
good idea..and also give the goggles some air so it does not sweat..i will try that..

the telemetry is also on the screen built into the radio tx

does the Live deck act as a repeater for the radio transmission? I would like to buy one, and mount the live deck on the roof of my utility trailer, but the trailer is all aluminum so what i'm wondering will the rf from radio get blocked inside trailer, or will the live deck pick up my rf signal and re transmit from outside the trailer.???

The livedeck get the video signal from the drone not the the transmitter...so you can mount it outside and run the feed inside to your tv..

Install the hawks 4 and connect long antennas outside your trailer and you can fly it from inside..but make sure the antenna are 2.4 ..pm message me and I can help you also..

i was hoping the LiveDeck system would re- transmit my radio input nearby to EVO and receive video feed from the evo. i dont want another antenna system unless the Hawks4 plugs into the LiveDeck .

If you are using a tablet as your display from your livedeck instead of a monitor, you can download the autel app on the tablet then you will see all inputs and telemetry from the controller..the bad thin ghb is that the tablet could also control some parts of the drone..eg camera settings..pic and video recording etc

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preorios