Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Flying Drones in a TFR!

Ansia

Reaction score
Today droneXfactor published a video which supposedly contains footage of him flying his Autel Evo, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, and DJI Spark in a Presidential TFR that occurred in August 13, 2019.

He divides his video into 2 parts. The first part shows him explaining that he is flying in an RC Planes field approved by the FAA for Limited Recreational Pilots and taking off his 3 drones minutes before the TFR kicked in. During his video, he claims that he has a waiver to fly in a Presidential TFR. I call this BS, since there is NO way, the FAA would approve a waiver during this TFR to a non security personel.

Sadly he puts the second part of the video behind some paying site. In all honestly, it may be a gig to promote this site on his part or to get donations for himself. This video may or not exist.

What makes me upset is that he has been obsessed with TFRs, ever since his friend lost his Mavic Pro to a TFR. The very fact that he insinuates that he is going to fly in a TFR should get him fined (in my honest opinion). He is truly an irresponsible pilot and him using an Evo to do his bidding, might affect the view of the drone most of us in here fly and love.

Currently there is no way to prove he did fly during a TFR, so I cannot comment any further. Anyways, here is the video.

What is the opinion of you guys on this matter?

DroneXfactor replied to me on my comment. Hr can't admit to not having a waiver, but we all know the truth.
Screenshot_20190822-074555_YouTube.jpg

This guy is a YouTube "idiot" that will say or do anything for a click and subscribe. Truth and Honor are not in drone case.

Reactions: Ansia
droneXfactor used to have great videos in his YouTube channel but ultimately he is acting like a ******* regarding the TFR.

Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo