Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

First flight with my Autel

rkyleh

Reaction score
The wind was just a little stiff but I wanted to get her in the air. I have much to learn about all the settings but I feel this was a good start. I felt bad because of the recent post's about the winter gloves(not really).

Looks like when the guys from Breaking Bad were out in the desert with their motor home cooking up their blue crystal methamphetamine.
Looks nice and warm and no need for winter gloves LOL

Nice video. Very relaxing. What are you using for an editor? Thanks for the post!!!!

Nice video. Very relaxing. What are you using for an editor? Thanks for the post!!!!
I am using Adobe Premier elements. I have used Adobe products for years and I am used to the way they do things.

I got that and Photoshop elements 15 for $90 I think it has been awhile.

Nice rkyleh! I wish my dad that is the same age as you, would get off the couch & try a hobby such as you are doing. i'm glad to see you are enjoying yourself1

Thank you for the response. I'm using free Movie Maker. Always looking for improvements.
I used Movie Maker for years it is an excellent program. I wanted the photo editor so just got them both. You will be hard pressed to improve what you have.

I used Movie Maker for years it is an excellent program. I wanted the photo editor so just got them both. You will be hard pressed to improve what you have.

Thanks for the reassurance. New world for me. I struggle a bit with MM but am getting there. Thanks again for your responses.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman