Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Find your drone ...

Jirka

Reaction score
Emergency landing and how to get to the drone easily and quickly? In the AutelSky app, I can see my location and the location of the drone. But I don't know which direction to go towards it and there is no tracking of my immediate location. Do you have a recipe? How to quickly transfer the location of the drone to another geo-application and start navigation there.

Reactions: ADOC
Emergency landing and how to get to the drone easily and quickly? In the AutelSky app, I can see my location and the location of the drone. But I don't know which direction to go towards it and there is no tracking of my immediate location. Do you have a recipe? How to quickly transfer the location of the drone to another geo-application and start navigation there.
Get the coordinates and use Google maps instead

Get the coordinates and use Google maps instead
I went through the process again and found the option to copy coordinates and that's what I needed. I don't think this option was there before. Thanks!

I went through the process again and found the option to copy coordinates and that's what I needed. I don't think this option was there before. Thanks!
Please PLEASE. WHERE CAN I COPY THE COORDINATES?

Please PLEASE. WHERE CAN I COPY THE COORDINATES?
The most used are probably Google maps, Openstreetmap and many others. But they are not very detailed in my region, so I use the local application.

Вітаємо друзі! Потрібна ваша професійна допомога! Нещодавно я працював у небезпечній зоні і втратив зв’язок між пультом дистанційного керування та дроном. Я намагався перезапустити пульт дистанційного керування, щоб знову підключитися до дрона, але марно! Дрон завис у повітрі і полетів на базу, звідки мав основне місце повернення... Оскільки у нього був малий заряд батареї, близько 20%, є підозра, що він міг аварійно приземлитися, не долетівши точка повернення. Головне питання полягає в наступному: де знайти координати його остаточної посадки? Щиро сподіваюся на вашу допомогу та чекаю на відповідь!

that would also interest me, where do you find the coordinates to copy in the app ?

MAP > LOCATE MY DRONE > COPY COORDS

PASTE COORDS IN YOUR FAV APP
AND NAVIGATE.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg