Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Feelers

bjtap

Reaction score
I am putting out feelers on the sale of my XSP. (Undecided at this point). My Evo is arriving Tuesday and am considering selling the XSP. Included would be 5 batteries, two chargers, the remote (everything that comes with the package), several sets of propellers (about 4 I guess), two sets of nd filters one polarizing one not), a couple of lanyards.... I am thinking if I do sell it would be around $600.
Out of curiosity, what have XSP and Evo owners done.
Thanks,
Barry

I am putting out feelers on the sale of my XSP. (Undecided at this point). My Evo is arriving Tuesday and am considering selling the XSP. Included would be 5 batteries, two chargers, the remote (everything that comes with the package), several sets of propellers (about 4 I guess), two sets of nd filters one polarizing one not), a couple of lanyards.... I am thinking if I do sell it would be around $600.
Thanks,
Barry
You and I are in the same boat. I fly my EVO almost exclusively and I hate to see the XSP sit. And then I took it out the other day and the video was awesome now I am undecided again.

Thanks,
Barry
I have a P4 standard 4 sale

Most XSP owners just give it to the first person that asks really nicely. Can I please have it? Just kidding. Your price sounds fair, try Craigslist. I see them on there occasionally, and they go quick. It's a very popular brand with home/roofing inspectors in my area because of the geo fencing. My EVO was supposed to be here on the 27th... But they sent me an email and it's coming a day early! Good luck selling yours.

Reactions: mixchief
I have the X-Star wifi for 2 years, the EVO for 8 months.
The X-Star is rare in France, there must be only 2 copies, so here it is collector.
I wanted to sell it, but my friends all told me to keep it because it is still very beautiful images and fly very well, are only problem they are very limited in distance ..
So I keep it!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials