Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo with 1" camera

i thought you were gonna block me?,is it that you find me captivating or is finding the ignore button to hard,you chose to jump in my posts so obviously i touched a nerve,put me on ignore or stop replying to me or put your big boy pants on
i see no other option since bashing is your only venue.:confused:

Why would I block you? I never said I would so that just goes to show how much you really read. Someone has to question your BS. There have been others on here and they finally gave up trying to BS us.Maybe time for you to move on or make another user name which i think you did in the first place. But than again the Adim who you have also challenged on here can check real easy. LOL
Go home little boy :)

Why would I block you? I never said I would so that just goes to show how much you really read. Someone has to question your BS. There have been others on here and they finally gave up trying to BS us.Maybe time for you to move on or make another user name which i think you did in the first place.
allow me to refresh your short attention span
I to think you (skimcoat) have a screw loose but hey I don't watch TV and your BS is entertaining so I will not block you just yet.
so either you cant find the blocking or you simply want to bash me

Lmao, yo! skimcoat.........I'm not sure what your problem is but you've been a member here what roughly week and most if not all your responses to members are tend towards argumentative (that's putting it mildly)........I hope it's ok if I speak for everyone.....we know you love your EVO, we know that you are one of the lucky ones to get the perfect EVO and from what I read from others post - they are not bashing Autel...simply stating facts about the problems on Autel's one and only consumer (hobbyist and maybe somewhat professional drone). Bashing is different - when a person speak lies about a product or manufacturer - that is bashing. When people are stating facts - well that means stating the facts. We if not all of us have had experiences with Autel -we want them to succeed as stated in another thread where you again argue with a lot of post. I think you're just here shaking tail feathers to get a rise out of everyone. One other thing......can you please type properly unless your english is not that good (now that is bashing). Peace. I'm out.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
No I want you to produce facts instead of your BS post's. Pain and simple.
Either that or move on little man.
good thing is,i dont have to answer to peons,move on yourself since my opinion is of no use to you
isnt that simple?

skimcoat.......are you Natalie (the cute Asian) from those Autel tutorials? can I have your number? :D:D:D

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo