Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Tablet adapter

I just ordered the VIper XT and I am going to just place my extra phone where the screen is supposed to go. This way every time I fly I will not have a problem not seeing my screen from the brightness I looked at tablets today and you need to get a type c tablet with a lighting adapter, too much stuff.

I can only say that I have never wished for any part of the UI to be a different size and I have never struggled to read any of the menus.

OTOH, I curse the modern OS X UI frequently on my 5k iMac screen.

I found this video on YouTube (our powerful but mischievous friend), showing how to make an 'el-cheapo' adapter for the stock Autel Evo controller:

I'm using this right now with my dedicated 7" Galaxy Tab A... not terribly pretty, but it's sturdy enough until I decide to shell out the $90 for the LifThor.

I found this video on YouTube (our powerful but mischievous friend), showing how to make an 'el-cheapo' adapter for the stock Autel Evo controller:

I'm using this right now with my dedicated 7" Galaxy Tab A... not terribly pretty, but it's sturdy enough until I decide to shell out the $90 for the LifThor.
Lots of us have done that. It works.

Reactions: Mr Tombstone

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy