Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo stops going forward on low battery?

PoorMoney

Reaction score
Is it normal for the evo to not go forward anymore when you have like 4-5 minutes left on the battery with low battery warning?

The drone will descend and turn, but won't go further.

I watched some videos about this, but still am not certain.

Thanks

That‘s odd. Could it be cracker crumbs stuck in the forward stick? Or cold weather? Or was the drone sensing something ahead? What about the distance limit in the software?
Just kidding about the crackers. ?

I was a ways from it. I was trying to get it to come home. I had to walk up and grab it out of the air.

Eh, I dont think it would. I was trying to bring it closer to me, but it came only about 30 feet. I even hit the home button and it didnt do a thing.

Could be a defective product, controller or drone. I would try to see if it is repeatable to verify it as an issue and then if it is start an RMA with Autel support. It's around a three week turn to get it fixed depending on your shipping distance.

Eh, I dont think it would. I was trying to bring it closer to me, but it came only about 30 feet. I even hit the home button and it didnt do a thing.
If the drone is within 33' of home point, it will not RTH. I recommend you try again. To me it sounds either you pressed something you shouldn't or something activated the sensors.

If the drone is within 33' of home point, it will not RTH. I recommend you try again. To me it sounds either you pressed something you shouldn't or something activated the sensors.
Could be a defective product, controller or drone. I would try to see if it is repeatable to verify it as an issue and then if it is start an RMA with Autel support. It's around a three week turn to get it fixed depending on your shipping distance.

Ok, I will try to fly it again this weekend. Going to rain the new few days.

Thanks!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JP51