Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo release date 6-25-18

This is what I have mentioned a few times on here. Just how fast Autel firmware guys can rewrite firmware to fix problems. If this was a easy fix you would not see it in the pre release videos. This could have been a hold up all along and the new Parrot drone just forced there hand to get it out the door as is.

Reactions: yrless
This is what I have mentioned a few times on here. Just how fast Autel firmware guys can rewrite firmware to fix problems. If this was a easy fix you would not see it in the pre release videos. This could have been a hold up all along and the new Parrot drone just forced there hand to get it out the door as is.
Very true now the hold up is the app to hit the appstores but should be ready shortly

Well thank god, now we have something to talk about.

I noticed the VR mode is not on the App. That's a disappointment as that was a major selling point for me. I've got bad knees and that would have allowed some virtual hiking beyond my current limitations.

Both Apple and Android are still beta so it will be added later on down the road so they say.

While this is true, I'm dubious. Development is my world and often a feature pulled to make a release is long in returning if ever. You don't pull it if you can resolve any issues quickly. You release with a caveat that this feature is "beta" or "subject to revisions." I know that isn't always the case but I would wager that in about 70% times we've pulled a feature it has either never returned or been quite a long time in coming. Pulling a feature from a delivery is not a small task.

Anything I have seen posted by Autel about the vr part is it was not coming out in the first release and will be updated later on. What you said could be very well true. They have a major horizon tilt issue they nef taking care of first.

Anything I have seen posted by Autel about the vr part is it was not coming out in the first release and will be updated later on. What you said could be very well true. They have a major horizon tilt issue they nef taking care of first.
Augustine the tilt is not a problem it's an easy fix they are requesting for everyone to calibrate the gimbal before use.

I talked to Autel Customer support and they said they already fixed the issue, the people with drones right now have preproduction firmware. However, they said the drone will not come with a case, which is too bad.

I talked to Autel Customer support and they said they already fixed the issue, the people with drones right now have preproduction firmware. However, they said the drone will not come with a case, which is too bad.
Originaldobo reported that it was fixed with a simple calibration more videos to come to show

A 'MAJOR' issue? And, a number of your posts say that 'A LOT OF PEOPLE' when in fact you are referring to 2 or 3 people. Your posts sometimes stir up some soup that doesn't need to be cooked. I wonder where you get your info??? (FB?)

A 'MAJOR' issue? And, a number of your posts say that 'A LOT OF PEOPLE' when in fact you are referring to 2 or 3 people. Your posts sometimes stir up some soup that doesn't need to be cooked. I wonder where you get your info??? (FB?)
Wow

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials