Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Pro II, version 1 or 2? Who the heck knows

mspm47

Reaction score
First, 35+ years as a professional photographer and added drones 10 years ago. Been using Mavic Pro II but geo fencing was killing my construction business. I do mainly work for developers and construction companies and some of these projects are huge. Added a Evo Pro back in December and getting it was a major pain. First they sent me the EVO 8k so got that sent back. Took weeks before I got the money back. Then they did not send all the goodie with the rugged package. They gave me $50 back. The box had a sticker that said V2 but i cannot find this anywhere on the unit or in the battery compartment. I want to add the smart controller but not sure if it will work if mine is a V1. Any help or experiences will be appreciated. Fly Well My Friends

First, 35+ years as a professional photographer and added drones 10 years ago. Been using Mavic Pro II but geo fencing was killing my construction business. I do mainly work for developers and construction companies and some of these projects are huge. Added a Evo Pro back in December and getting it was a major pain. First they sent me the EVO 8k so got that sent back. Took weeks before I got the money back. Then they did not send all the goodie with the rugged package. They gave me $50 back. The box had a sticker that said V2 but i cannot find this anywhere on the unit or in the battery compartment. I want to add the smart controller but not sure if it will work if mine is a V1. Any help or experiences will be appreciated. Fly Well My Friends

evo_II_v1-v2.jpg

If they sent you a unit that does not have the V2 marking above, you have been lied to and were sent the V1 version.

It's dead simple as above (as long as its new and not some Frankendrone refurb). Mspm47, who exactly did you buy from? ( link please)

If you have 2 bands in transmission, is V2. That simple.
Can check it in Autel Explorer menu.

V2 smart controller does not work with V1 drone

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg