Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO pilots in Central Florida

Jeff D

Reaction score
Hi all
I live in Deltona in Volusia County. Looking for interested EVO users to get together and share experience

Howdy!! Not really sure where that is exactly but I’m in the Tampa area. I’d love to meet up with other pilots in the area. Send me a reply to where that is in relation to me please & we’ll work it out...

Eric

Howdy!! Not really sure where that is exactly but I’m in the Tampa area. I’d love to meet up with other pilots in the area. Send me a reply to where that is in relation to me please & we’ll work it out...

Eric
I live in the Tampa area

Im in lake county! Got an evo, mavic mini, and working on a long range fpv fixed wing

Well... In less than a month, I'll be moving to The Villages.
My first priority will be to get settled-in and purchase a home.
Then; check out their Drone Club and pull my EVO 2 Pro out of the box and get it updated.
It arrived a few days ago; which is too close to Texas moving-time to unbox and focus on the set-up and updates.

Cool im here! I just have a regular evo. With a damaged camera, and a mavic mini, and a skyhunter that im piecing together

Hello I’m from NY. Spend my summers and part of the fall here in Kissimmee. Looking to meet up with all of you. Proud owner of an MP and now awaiting my E2P 6k which should be here in a few days. Can’t wait to get that baby up in the sky !! Happy flying.

Hi all
I live in Deltona in Volusia County. Looking for interested EVO users to get together and share experience

Hi, I'm from Ocala. Looking forward to meet more enthusiast of this hobby.

Where is that in consideration of Osceola pkwy Buenaventura?

Well... In less than a month, I'll be moving to The Villages.
My first priority will be to get settled-in and purchase a home.
Then; check out their Drone Club and pull my EVO 2 Pro out of the box and get it updated.
It arrived a few days ago; which is too close to Texas moving-time to unbox and focus on the set-up and updates.

I live in Ocala. There is a lot of places to fly legally in the Villages.

I live in Ocala. There is a lot of places to fly legally in the Villages.
Wow! what a wild azz year!
I'm now in The Villages Florida; getting settled and haven't flown yet.
I do know they have a lot of DJI owners in the local club.

I live up just north of Ormond Beach and fly at Ormond Beach park quite a bit on the weekends at Sunrise. Your not that far from me as we are both in Volusia country.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials