Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo on the way

DaCiscoKid

Reaction score
I have a used (but new to me) Evo rugged on the way to me, hoping to have it in a few days. This will be my first Autel, looking forward to getting it :) Any tips on what I should check when it arrives?

Yes, if you have the 8592 pieces that make it up .............Yes 2.gif

I have a used (but new to me) Evo rugged on the way to me, hoping to have it in a few days. This will be my first Autel, looking forward to getting it :) Any tips on what I should check when it arrives?
Check for cracks on the drone, how many cycles on the batteries, make sure to calibrate everything and verify gimbal movement. When in the air, before sending it off, make sure it's stable in the air and it responds quickly and swiftly.

Reactions: ElectricPickle
Check for cracks on the drone, how many cycles on the batteries, make sure to calibrate everything and verify gimbal movement. When in the air, before sending it off, make sure it's stable in the air and it responds quickly and swiftly.

All good tips - sounds good.

Check the antennas on the remote and be careful when you unfold them. They are somewhat delicate and are prone to cracking at the base.
The gimbal guard can be a bit tricky to put on at times, but once you get the hang of it, goes on very easily. Just practice several times.

Reactions: ElectricPickle

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert