Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Nano Bundle Photos

Guys, I found something SUPER interesting about the NANO+ sensor.
It says Bin2 on the web site, but i had no idea what it is.
Basically Bin 2 takes 4 pixels to combine them into one, it has negative effect of lowering resolution, but positive effect of more light, so it increase the quality of dark time and night photography, and with 50Mp we have pixels to spare
I found a good article about pixel binnig, its used in astro photography to get better light, it has some samples too, you can clearly see that Bin2 image has more visible detail and brighter then standard image.
Also Nano will have 2.7K video transmition to your mobile phone, [I think DJI does FHD], but its only up to 1Km [I think its OK for most people], after 1Km it goes down to 720p, still good but i rather have FHD

Guys, I found something SUPER interesting about the NANO+ sensor.
It says Bin2 on the web site, but i had no idea what it is.
Basically Bin 2 takes 4 pixels to combine them into one, it has negative effect of lowering resolution, but positive effect of more light, so it increase the quality of dark time and night photography, and with 50Mp we have pixels to spare
I found a good article about pixel binnig, its used in astro photography to get better light, it has some samples too, you can clearly see that Bin2 image has more visible detail and brighter then standard image.
Also Nano will have 2.7K video transmition to your mobile phone, [I think DJI does FHD], but its only up to 1Km [I think its OK for most people], after 1Km it goes down to 720p, still good but i rather have FHD

Similar to the Mavic Air 2.

Reactions: honkihonk

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials