Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo making a nasty sound

MitchNC

Reaction score
This happened twice today. Both times it was "solved" by turning the Evo off and back on.

If you've ever had a computer fan go bad... A screeching, grinding sound, that's what it sounded like.

All joking aside you really should call Autel. If anything just to document it. A video of what is going on would be a good idea also.

I would probably try using some canned air in the motors to see if it might just be something in there first.

Talking about strange noise, my right front arm makes a sound, like something is snagged, from the first second I got it, I don't know like maybe a cable is caught, when I fold or unfold it. Anyone else experiencing this? I would make a recording it, but with ambient noise I don't think it would translate well to a recording.

Talking about strange noise, my right front arm makes a sound, like something is snagged, from the first second I got it, I don't know like maybe a cable is caught, when I fold or unfold it. Anyone else experiencing this? I would make a recording it, but with ambient noise I don't think it would translate well to a recording.
Yup. Mine does the same thing. Sounds like braided wire housing rubbing on something. Not sure if I’m worried.

Exactly right, hit the nail on the head. Well now that I know I'm not the only one with this issue, maybe it's normal, would love to hear from others to see if it's a manufacturing flaw and we are the "unlucky" ones, since if the wire gets stripped it might cause a sudden motor death during a flight.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry.bain