Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO LOW LIGHT TEST 1

mixchief

Reaction score
Test of EVOs low light performance. This short video was a quickie that shows descent performance, however 10 minutes later I snapped a photo in of course lower light and just was much noisier than I hoped, what with the 3200 ISO top it looked to me like I was looking at a 6400 ISO or higher photo, not in love, just not a match to it's daytime prowess as far as I'm concerned. You be the judge, at this point in time the video was much better than the still 10 minutes later, This video I believe was shot at ISO 1800. Now just to be fair, I had an ND6 filter in as I do most of my flying in the daytime and today I just wanted to get the bird up in the air before all light was gonne, but I also wanted to force 3200 ISO to see what it would do. I will follow up with the 3200 shot in "none" color mode tomorrow.

Looks pretty good dude. Nice color saturation. I like the reflection off the water. Little bit of gimbal tilt happening?

believe it or not after the firmware update I got tilt, I did NOT have it out of the box, but in all fairness I pulled the bird out of the backpack and flew in a rush to not miss the sight, so no calibration. I didn't even remove the ND filter I was trying to get flying so fast, thanks

Do we need to rem the nd filtered in low light or shady conditions ?

Looks good
My town would fit into 3 of those city blocks LOL
I once went up at night to get long exposures of traffic...........had to land as evryone was in bed by the time night time fell :)

Reactions: mixchief

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials