Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Smart Controller v2 Left Joystick Issue

DBGravning

Reaction score
I have had an issue for a while now that I think I have finally diagnosed. The left joystick up and down movements seem to not be working/communicating smoothly. If I move it either up or down a small amount. it seems to work fine. Once it gets into the middle of the joystick movement range, the drone starts moving in that direction erratically until I get to the end of the range, when it seems to work fine again. (All the way).

I don't think any dirt or something could get into the joystick area since the rubber around the joystick is so extensive. When doing the remote controller calibration. the left stick up and up left movements do seem to take some effort to be recognized.

Do I have a faulty controller joystick? I have a hard time thinking it is a controller or drone software issue.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank you,

I have a brand new evo 2 pro v3 rugged bundle and left joystick never worked. Though it allows me to arm the vehicle, I cannot calibrate it as no stick movements are recognized.. Reached out to support, no response yet and I can't get through in their phone line.. This is literally brand new arrived today and had the issue from the start. Hoping I can get some assistance, I'm reading varied opinions of autel support, hope I'll be in the group saying "Autel has great customer support!" Time will tell.

Has your issue been resolved? I realize this is an older post.

Well I figured I'd post an update. Support was great, although I had to send the unit back for repair, it was handled efficiently and I now have a fully functional vehicle and smart controller! Very happy with the drone and autel support.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo