Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II shipping in 1 to 2 weeks

timgangloff

Reaction score
Website
www.hatpix.com
I got an email tonight from Evo asking to pay the balance on my pre order as shipping would occur in 1 to 2 weeks or I could cancel the order. Of course I told them I'm ready to pay. I also asked if they would have extra batteries available.

Tim

Well, the email is from the same folks I got an email from when I did the pre-order through Autel's website. The sender on all of the emails is Autelpilot <[email protected]> . It appears to be the account used by auteldrones.com and is verified by paypal.

I received the same e-mail from "[email protected]."

I also asked about upgrading my order to the Rugged Bundle and was told that would be no problem.

Next e-mail this evening was "If it is possible, the shipping will occur in next week, EVO II Rugged Bundle sale at $1749, of course, you can pay the balance now,
If you would just pay the remainder $1550 directly to our Paypal account "[email protected]"

Any one else get this? The account "[email protected]" has mixed reviews.

Their website is saying “delivery estimate March 14 & 15”. That would be next Saturday & Sunday so probably Mon. & Tue.

Their website is saying “delivery estimate March 14 & 15”. That would be next Saturday & Sunday so probably Mon. & Tue.
How can they say that? No other seller is saying anything and Autel themselves is not taking orders.

Reactions: parkgt
They seem to be a big player for Autel in the Autel diagnostic Tools section for cars of the company. If you go to their web page it is mainly about diagnostic Tools.

Reactions: JohnOfDrones
Agustine, he also sells the Evo at the same time as the Autel diagnostic tools.
Mine, I bought it on OBDPrice which is also an Autel reseller and today it has the Evo 2 which arrived and available.
PostCriptum, OBDPrice and Diagmart are the same boxes. Same web page and same logo.
Capture.JPG

Agustine, he also sells the Evo at the same time as the Autel diagnostic tools.
Mine, I bought it on OBDPrice which is also an Autel reseller and today it has the Evo 2 which arrived and available.
PostCriptum, OBDPrice and Diagmart are the same boxes. Same web page and same logo.
View attachment 6456
And NONE of them have anything to Ship. They are just doing Pre orders. Very False Info being put out.

Would be good to get an update from Autel stating that these are legit. I won't be diving in right away with the Evo II (Ill be running my Evo1 4 now) but I don't think I will be far behind once the Evo II is released and I see the the happy feedback :)

Reactions: Wayne Maine
I have a UPS tracking number now. The II is apparently on its way. Unfortunately it appears the rugged kit has not shipped and will not be available for another week or two.

I have a UPS tracking number now. The II is apparently on its way. Unfortunately it appears the rugged kit has not shipped and will not be available for another week or two.
I got a valid UPS tracking number for a Segway MAX scooter, ordered on Indiegogo from Segway in China last year, that had already been delayed by 3 months. The shipment never arrived. The U.S. shipping company on Los Angeles refused to cooperate with the UPS investigation, which repeatedly forced cancellation of the investigation, since, as the the recipient, I was not UPS's customer! I hope your situation is different!

Looks like delivery via UPS on Friday. We'll know soon.
Imagine if the next COVID-19 consequence is that all packages from China have to undergo a 14 day quarantine period, after arrival in the U.S., before delivery! it will be for your own good! ;)
Fingers crossed. I know when my MAX scooter finally arrived under a legitimate UPS tracking number, and I got to ride it, I forgot all about the delays, and phony UPS tracking numbers!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials