Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Pro v2 Lost Connection Issues

Jim Brammer

Reaction score
Received my new E2P v2 a couple of weeks ago and started doing test flights. In the first 5 hours of flight time I've had two lost control link occurrences - the first one was with the E2P only about 10 feet away from me at an altitude of 5 feet. I had to power cycle the controller in order to reestablish the control clink, then I was able to land the drone manually. The second lost control link occurred when the drone was about 40 feet away form me and about 60 feet high. In this case, I was unable to reestablish the connection so the drone went into auto RTH and landed safely.

Has anyone out there had this type of problem and, if so, what have you done to resolve it?

I've read recently about the 4Hawks antenna - is it worth the investment and will it help to increase the signal strength of the control link?

As background, I've been flying DJI drones commercially since 2014 and never had a problem with a lost control link. This E2P is my first departure from the DJI ecosystem - not a good experience so far . . .

Received my new E2P v2 a couple of weeks ago and started doing test flights. In the first 5 hours of flight time I've had two lost control link occurrences - the first one was with the E2P only about 10 feet away from me at an altitude of 5 feet. I had to power cycle the controller in order to reestablish the control clink, then I was able to land the drone manually. The second lost control link occurred when the drone was about 40 feet away form me and about 60 feet high. In this case, I was unable to reestablish the connection so the drone went into auto RTH and landed safely.

Has anyone out there had this type of problem and, if so, what have you done to resolve it?

I've read recently about the 4Hawks antenna - is it worth the investment and will it help to increase the signal strength of the control link?

As background, I've been flying DJI drones commercially since 2014 and never had a problem with a lost control link. This E2P is my first departure from the DJI ecosystem - not a good experience so far . . .
I've had several issues with this with my Evo pro2v2. This has happened from only a few hundred feet away and variable heights. I just got a sc and have yet to test this out to see if I have this problem.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller