Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo II Pro v1 - New, unopened - $1575

SARty

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a brand new, unopened Evo II Pro that I'd love to find a good home for. This was bought for Search and Rescue, but a thermal camera is a big priority right now. Whoever buys this V1 will be helping to fund a 640T.

$1575 USD, including PayPal fee and shipping to a verified CONUS address.

If anyone is interested in building a larger kit, I'm also selling a GPC Rugged case and possibly 1-2 extra flight batteries (batteries are new, unopened).

If interested, please message me directly and keep comments off this thread. Thank you.

Attachments

• My unopened Evo II Pro.png
    My unopened Evo II Pro.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hey everyone,

I have a brand new, unopened Evo II Pro that I'd love to find a good home for. This was bought for use on my Search and Rescue team, but we really need a thermal payload. Whoever buys this one will be helping fund a 640T setup.

$1575, including PayPal fee and shipping to a verified CONUS address.

1 year warranty window begins once you activate the drone. It's also eligible for Autel Care without needing to send the drone in first (confirmed with Autel).

If anyone is interested in building a larger kit, I'm also selling a GPC Rugged case and possibly 1-2 extra flight batteries (batteries are new, unopened).

Please keep comments off this thread - if interested, please send me a DM. Thanks.
Hi. Are you in the US or in Canada, and is the price in US$? I'm in Toronto, Canada and that's why I am trying to make sure.

Hi. Are you in the US or in Canada, and is the price in US$? I'm in Toronto, Canada and that's why I am trying to make sure.
Hi Shyamal, thanks for posting. USD, with shipping to CONUS only. Thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d