Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO II Obstacle Avoidance Crash Test and Dynamic Track

It would be interesting if Rick put the EVO2 through the same test he just put the Skydio through LOL
Don't think the EVO2 would do as good in the forest test but I could be wrong.

Not too bad at all... but I still don't put much into these paid mega reviewers. I'll wait to see what the real world thinks. I am hopeful though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madhungarian
I was just recently over at the Skydio forum talking about how great the OA was, but then I saw this video:
That OA seems almost too good to be true, and indeed some commenters accused the uploader of lying. And we haven't seen how good it is at OA going backwards. But if this really is the Autel, maybe if I can only have one drone this is it! Much longer flight times than the Skydio, night flying, can turn off OA for complete manual control. What do you guys think? Is this really the Autel? What's the back and side OA like when tracking? With OA turned on while flying manually, how close can you pass by objects?

That looks like the same jerky movement from the previous videos, so yes, it appears to be the EVO 2. Obviously it is much improved over the EVO 1 and simular to skydio.

Now he has some others that also show the drone in flight. Now I really want to see backwards and faster tracking. Looking like a winner so far!

Yes it looks really good! Exciting times for someone like myself that is interested in getting a new drone.

I have the Evo 1, and I am wondering about dynamic tracking. In another forum I reported a bug in the new software for tracking. But, I have a basic question about tracking on the Evo 1. If it is only flying forward, how good is the OA while tracking you? Do you know of any videos that show it?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials