Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

evo fpv goggles?

With the NVIDIA i't plug and play. It is an Android tablet like any other, but like very few it has an HDMI out that mirrors the screen. With a mini HDMI to micro I think, you connect it to the goggles, any goggle with HDMI in will do. turn on your goggles and voila! Mirrorss the tablet screen, if you wish to not see the controls and metrics, just swipe down on the screen and you get full screen view of your flight.

Dang, I went and looked at a brand new pair of those a guy was selling on Offer unfortunately $100, but didn't get them because I didn't they would work.
Would the regular USB on the controller provide a video feed?
Finally got the FXT Viper 2.0 goggles and replace the included monitor with my phone tethered to the remote - works perfectly for what I needed and can wear my glasses and see the normal screen crystal clear. If I ever get into flying fpv drones I'll have the monitor and recorder ready to go - but my phone in the goggles for the EVO works great.

Haven't tried but these yet, but would also work well simply by removing the LCD screen and replacing with your phone. Wouldn't be VR mode, but rather your normal display with the controller plugged in. Can always use the display and antennas to fly other FPV's if you have those as well. Seems to be a great solution for EVO - especially if you wear glasses. Little pricey if you are removing the display, but I wear glasses and haven't found a good alternative as of yet.
FXT Viper v2.0:
Amazon.com: New V2.0 Version FXT Viper FPV Goggles 5.8GHz Video Glasses Support Wearing Glasses, Detachable 5inch Monitor for Drone Quadcopter: Electronics=
Unfortunately, these goggles are no longer in circulation.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials