Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo Delivery Date

I got mine from Autel and its going to take like a year to get here. They so need a East Coast location.

Fingers crossed here. Hope it happens!!!
It's in town at the local pot office as of 1 1/2 hours ago. looking positive.
BUT - I cannot find the Autel Explorer app on the App Store. It only shows the Starlink app which I already have.
Is anybody else having this problem?

Last edited:
This is just mind-numbing. Honestly, bush league to not have the app available on IOS when your drone has been released.
Yea, brings back memories of the Solo fiasco. 3DR said it was compatible with the version of Android I had. But after I got the drone, it wouldn't work. A few days after contact CS sent me a link to a list of phones that were compatible - my phone was not on the list. So I bought a new Android phone only to find out the whole drone system was a complete "Goat Rope". Went to Inter Drone 2016 hoping to get some help only to find out 3DR was gong belly up! Sent the Solo back to Amazon for full credit. Bought the XStar. Things worked!

Hoping you will try it soon and report your feelings on it. Have fun ! BTW every resellers received the bags from Autel with the orders. Just don't know how long it will last.

Hoping you will try it soon and report your feelings on it. Have fun ! BTW every resellers received the bags from Autel with the orders. Just don't know how long it will last.
Oh, OK. Yea, the bag is branded with Autel's name and tag. And everything fits in very snugly. The bag is no bigger than my Canon DSLR camera bag.
But I bet not everybody gets a fancy Drone-Works Tx Neck strap. With no place or reason to hook it on the EVO Tx. Nice thought though.
Very appreciative to Drone-Works for the speedy shipping. It left New York on Monday and got here Wednesday. We use to call that Air Mail and was a very pricey method.
I'm thinking somebody should make a 3D Printed handle so that you could carry the Evo around like an old VHS movie camera but with the stabilized gimbal. YouTube vlogers could use it on a daily basis. Just a thought.

B&H rep stated they received them into the warehouse yesterday. My order might ship today, but most likely tomorrow.

So B&H backpedaled on me today. Phone rep said "don't know when".
If not today, then earliest will be Monday at this rate. Going to shop around (but I'd like to avoid taxes).

So B&H backpedaled on me today. Phone rep said "don't know when".
If not today, then earliest will be Monday at this rate. Going to shop around (but I'd like to avoid taxes).

So did they received them or not ?
You mention you'd like to avoid taxes over in Canada we can't avoid the 13% we're saddled with but worse these times is our exchange rate which our dollar is pegged at .75 cents.
The Evo starts to be an expensive proposition for us.

Reactions: SRJ_North East_CT
You mention you'd like to avoid taxes over in Canada we can't avoid the 13% we're saddled with but worse these times is our exchange rate which our dollar is pegged at .75 cents.
Back in the 90's I lived in Vermont and the dollar was a great deal vs the Canadian...Used to go to Montreal all the time for a day or three day weekend and have a great time... Well minus those stuffy Québécois looking down their noses when we didn't speak frog (french canadian)... LOL

I got the impression they did have them, but was told they aren't ready to ship, but he also questioned if the "manufacturer had released them for shipping".
o_O
It appears most other outlets are still showing the EVO as a preorder only, so maybe I should be happy I'm not still "backordered".

Back in the 90's I lived in Vermont and the dollar was a great deal vs the Canadian...Used to go to Montreal all the time for a day or three day weekend and have a great time... Well minus those stuffy Québécois looking down their noses when we didn't speak frog (french canadian)... LOL

I'm canadian and it costs me $1.30 for a dollar US and gratefully I'm from Ontario and I know some of those Quebecois can think there is only their own world that counts.

Just got mine today! B&H didn't ship with the bag :(
Otherwise, looks pretty good. Still need to start flying it.

Reactions: TEAMERICA

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Operational Mechanix