Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO camera parts

gte718p

Reaction score
Had a slight issue with the drone flying into a tree. Drone is fine except for the cable for the camera. It was an easy fix then I did something similiar on my DJI Mavic. I can find lots of cables for the X-star and DJI drone, but I can't find anything for the EVO. Anyone have a source for the ribbon cables in the camera?

You won't find spare parts for the Evo, unless you buy a spare Evo. Autel has made sure there are no after market parts for their drones, so they are the only ones who can repair it for you.

Try Dronebits or fixacrash ( both sell brand new evo parts have websites and sell on eBay.com), recently brought from fixacrash with no problems , came brand new in sealed bag

Had a slight issue with the drone flying into a tree. Drone is fine except for the cable for the camera. It was an easy fix then I did something similiar on my DJI Mavic. I can find lots of cables for the X-star and DJI drone, but I can't find anything for the EVO. Anyone have a source for the ribbon cables in the camera?
I just got mine back from Autel. $280 dollars for a new camera and gimbal. They sent my old camera back and the only thing wrong with it, it was turned to one side and shook now and then but the video was fine and I assume the cables are good. I'd let it go for 50 bucks but I believe if I was you I would send it to Autel

I just got mine back from Autel. $280 dollars for a new camera and gimbal. They sent my old camera back and the only thing wrong with it, it was turned to one side and shook now and then but the video was fine and I assume the cables are good. I'd let it go for 50 bucks but I believe if I was you I would send it to Autel
BTW where did you find cables for the XStar? I agree with Ansia. You just don't find parts for Autel unless someone has just stripped them down

Hello

Hello Mr. Don Poteet I was reading a older post and read what you said about having a old replaced Autel Evo camera. I have a autel Evo that is probably going to need a Camara cable, And I may need to be finding, one and you had mentioned you had a Camara that you thought may have a good video cable on it, so I ask do you still have that camera if I find that it can be repaired. Thomas Noble.

Hello Mr. Don Poteet I was reading a older post and read what you said about having a old replaced Autel Evo camera. I have a autel Evo that is probably going to need a Camara cable, And I may need to be finding, one and you had mentioned you had a Camara that you thought may have a good video cable on it, so I ask do you still have that camera if I find that it can be repaired. Thomas Noble.
I just sold my EVO today and let the extra camera go with it.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert