Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO Cable Help

Atomic08

Reaction score
EVO Cable Help
I would like to buy another Cable to connect the EVO Controller to my Samsung Galaxy tablet.
The one that came with my EVO works, but I would like to get an extra to carry around just in case...
Apparently you cannot get one from Autel, as I don't see one on their web page, nor does anyone list one on line.
I was told by Autel, to just get a micro USB cable from Amazon.

My question is, has anyone purchased a Autel Cable
and if so have a part number?
If you look closely at the Autel Cable, the one end that goes into the controller is a
Rectangular fitting and the end that goes into my tablet is a trapezoid end.

I have been to our two local Electronic stores and they said the cable is
Available only from Autel as they do not have any cables that match the one I show them from my EVO.

I am concerned because trapezoid end that goes into the controller is not as tight as the rectangular end.
Look at the two ends in the photo.
Can anyone recommend a cable that will work ?
EVO Cable Ends
Autel Cable.jpg

Thanks
Atomic

They are the same micro usb plug. Autel made 1 side square as to make it an exclusive cable, but if you look at your charging cable, it's the trapezoid version. A normal usb A to micro usb will work for your tablet as well.

Reactions: nashwarrick
Reactions: Trox
They are the same micro usb plug. Autel made 1 side square as to make it an exclusive cable, but if you look at your charging cable, it's the trapezoid version. A normal usb A to micro usb will work for your tablet as well.
Thanks Ansia..
I know that a normal Micro USB cable will work, but it doesn't fit as tight as the Autel Cable....
Just trying to get a Autel \cable...

You can also go from the Galaxy to the larger USB port. Also sold on Amazon

As a new owner, I too started looking for a longer communication cable so I can try the "VR" goggles. Trying to find that rectangular micro USB plug end was more difficult than finding meteorites out in the desert. And as was mentioned, the battery charger cable is using the trapezoid standard plug in that rectangular RC port so I gave up looking and went with micro / micro in a coiled version that stretches to 5 feet.

Thanks Ansia..
I know that a normal Micro USB cable will work, but it doesn't fit as tight as the Autel Cable....
Just trying to get a Autel \cable...
They don’t sell them I trued to get a charge cable from them and was told they don’t sell them.....

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bailey54