Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo acting strange

MKarli

Reaction score
First of all my Evo is brand new only a couple months old and has about 10 to 15 flights on it. The battery is fully charged and a compass has been calibrated. The problem I am having is that the motors will start and it will take off but as far as going forward it is jumpy and will only go about 30 feet away from where I am, and it does it slowly it will rotate on the yaw a normal speed, and will go side to side at a normal speed. But forward and backwards are very slow and will only go

I might also add it is never been crashed or even had a hard Landing

Did it ask for a compass cal?

... your remote may need calibrating -- everyone has mentioned update and calibrate everything but that... lol

...it does sound like your forward and rear sensors are overreacting though.

I updated the firmware and calibrated the gimbal sticks... It seems to be working fine now... Thank you for all your help and comments

I updated the firmware and calibrated the gimbal sticks... It seems to be working fine now... Thank you for all your help and comments

I updated my firmware and all 5 batteries. Then did calibration on TX and camera, went to fly and Yaw was fast one way and slow the other. Had to calibrate TX a second time and all is well now. Seems like the calibrations do not always take.

Reactions: MKarli

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy