Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Series Multi-Charger Firmware?

dont think so and i havent seen anything on autelrobotics.com either. my multi-charger led lighting is inconsistent and mostly useless so i just slap on the batteries and just let them charge however they are. occasionally a battery will charge "forever."

Reactions: jburtonRTK
Yeah, it has been my opinion that the Autel 4 battery hub charger is poorly designed and requires jiggling just to get ALL the pins and contacts to line up properly. I did spritz the contacts with deOXIT and it seemed to have helped make it less finicky

Yeah, it has been my opinion that the Autel 4 battery hub charger is poorly designed and requires jiggling just to get ALL the pins and contacts to line up properly.
No problems here with the charging hub. I like the "simultaneously ready" and "fly again asap" charging options very much.
Thanks for bringing up the FW question for the hub. Was also wandering if and how there could be an update (like for the flight batteries with UAS updates).

Does anyone know what the red circle error actually means? I find it will turn on after my batteries have been charging for a while, so I take them off and put them back on and it goes away. I get a solid red circle, not sure if there is a flashing circle.

Autel knows.... which is what I experienced in my post 3 above
Thanks, the manual says "Solid Red: Charging Error. Check components." That is the only Red Circle indicator description. I'll check out that DeoxIT spray.

I'm surprised at how sensitive and picky that hub that the surface you place it on must be nearly glass smooth and flat. If it isn't, one of the batteries may be pressed up and loses full pin contact

I've used a square block the same size as the base of the charger, the batteries "hang" and they have good contact. I agree kind poor design, should have made the hub taller

Reactions: waltermitty

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials