Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Series Multi-Charger Firmware?

Detritalgeo

Reaction score
I was looking at my multi-charger and once again saw the micro-USB port on the bottom for firmware updates....

Has there ever been a firmware revision for the Evo2 series multi-charger hub?

Reactions: vr-pilot

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
dont think so and i havent seen anything on autelrobotics.com either. my multi-charger led lighting is inconsistent and mostly useless so i just slap on the batteries and just let them charge however they are. occasionally a battery will charge "forever."

waltermitty

Reaction score
Yeah, it has been my opinion that the Autel 4 battery hub charger is poorly designed and requires jiggling just to get ALL the pins and contacts to line up properly. I did spritz the contacts with deOXIT and it seemed to have helped make it less finicky

vr-pilot

Reaction score
Yeah, it has been my opinion that the Autel 4 battery hub charger is poorly designed and requires jiggling just to get ALL the pins and contacts to line up properly.
No problems here with the charging hub. I like the "simultaneously ready" and "fly again asap" charging options very much.
Thanks for bringing up the FW question for the hub. Was also wandering if and how there could be an update (like for the flight batteries with UAS updates).

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aerialshadow