Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro v2 Controller Black screen.

DEEDEE

Reaction score
I have been using the v2 for a while now its been great!

I went to do a manual update using this firmware:

2.3.23 for V2 Standard RC - Except Japan​

2022-07-07

It all went well updated and installed to 100%. It said it was complete and to restart the bird and controller.
I did this.. now the controller will not turn on, no lights turn on, nothing, fully dead but the strange thing is the fan is running and I have no way of turning it off.

Is there any way to fix this roll it back or reset the controller using buttons? I need this for work, its super annoying.

• Wow
Reactions: edgardcafe
I have been using the v2 for a while now its been great!

I went to do a manual update using this firmware:

2.3.23 for V2 Standard RC - Except Japan​

2022-07-07

It all went well updated and installed to 100%. It said it was complete and to restart the bird and controller.
I did this.. now the controller will not turn on, no lights turn on, nothing, fully dead but the strange thing is the fan is running and I have no way of turning it off.

Is there any way to fix this roll it back or reset the controller using buttons? I need this for work, its super annoying.
Looking at the question you mentioned, did you install the wrong model program when upgrading the firmware? I learned that the model of Autel drones must be the same. If the installation is wrong, you can try to download the correct version and reinstall and upgrade through the SD card. Hope this advice is helpful to you.

Looking at the question you mentioned, did you install the wrong model program when upgrading the firmware? I learned that the model of Autel drones must be the same. If the installation is wrong, you can try to download the correct version and reinstall and upgrade through the SD card. Hope this advice is helpful to you.
This was the version that it was telling me to update to but it would not work on my phone and just kept disconnecting so it did it manual way.
The aircraft seems to of updated ok but its the controller that's now fully dead. I spoke with Autel who said I need to ship it to them, I said I'm in Australia and they are still trying to work something out. I contacted a different place that does DJI/autel crash repairs and was told this has happened before, one of the customers who also has a v2 it's done this twice on an update.

So in this case autel says it needs you to return it, fix it and then resend it to you.Will they cover the return shipping fee and repairs fee ?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy