Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 pro skin

thanks for sharing - I take it you made the skin yourself?

I'm surprised the other skin sites just offer for evo 1 still as the evo 2 has been out now long enough.
yes, this stiker from AliExpress, scissors and 2 hour of free time)

The Evo 1 has a hard shiny smooth body but the Evo 2 is different. Maybe skins won't stick to it as well and that is why no one is making them.
Turns out you are correct, I contacted around 4 skin providers for evo 1 and asked about evo 2. All confirmed they have no immediate plans and 2 stated there are issues with the vinyl sticking to the evo 2 surface.

still waiting for my wetsuit tho and should get soon

Reactions: Eagle928
I have researched everywhere and there currently is no company that offers an Evo 2 Skin.

I emailed them all also asking if they had plans and their response was either "we might do in the future" or "the texture of the Evo makes it hard for our skin to stick".

So I ordered from Phantomrain.com and was very impressed with the workmanship. I went for black and it fitted perfectly. The material used can be stretched a little when trying to make sure both sides are perfectly equal for example...I am a perfectionist and very fussy!

Highly recommend you use this as a skin and of course it comes in handy when there's a downpour which is what its intended - I personally never liked the Easyjet orange! It also comes in lots of little bits for different sections so you can choose to not apply to some areas if you don't want to like I did.

Took some photos and uploaded here, ignore the white thing on the front top, that is just my LED light.

Attachments

• Evo 2 Pro Phantomrain Black.jpg
    Evo 2 Pro Phantomrain Black.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • Evo 2 Pro Phantomrain Black 2.jpg
    Evo 2 Pro Phantomrain Black 2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • Evo 2 Pro Phantomrain Black 4.jpg
    Evo 2 Pro Phantomrain Black 4.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
  • Evo 2 Pro Phantomrain Black 3.jpg
    Evo 2 Pro Phantomrain Black 3.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14
I have researched everywhere and there currently is no company that offers an Evo 2 Skin.

I emailed them all also asking if they had plans and their response was either "we might do in the future" or "the texture of the Evo makes it hard for our skin to stick".

So I ordered from Phantomrain.com and was very impressed with the workmanship. I went for black and it fitted perfectly. The material used can be stretched a little when trying to make sure both sides are perfectly equal for example...I am a perfectionist and very fussy!

Highly recommend you use this as a skin and of course it comes in handy when there's a downpour which is what its intended - I personally never liked the Easyjet orange! It also comes in lots of little bits for different sections so you can choose to not apply to some areas if you don't want to like I did.

Took some photos and uploaded here, ignore the white thing on the front top, that is just my LED light.
Thank you for the support Steve, and these are some really nice pictures. I do have a suggestion for you .

We recently made the Wet Suit for the DJI M3 and in doing so built the drone around the New Firehouse Arc V lights,

We made a Custom Compression band to fit in between the light allowing for me to change the Position or add lights to it easily.

The Compression band fits over the top of the light and keeps it really stable and locks under the drone using the Wet Suit Surge Mask underneath. It goes perfect with the Evo 2 Wet suits if your using that light system .

Keep me posted.
Coal

Pictured below
2021-12-10_15h00_53.png2021-12-14_05h50_09.png

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djfxall