Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

EVO 2 Pro at San Francisco Arts Palace

Very nice video. Smooth operation. Nice transitions in video editing.

Give us some details about camera settings or anything else you can offer, filters, etc.?

Reactions: kccumm
Very nice video. Smooth operation. Nice transitions in video editing.

Give us some details about camera settings or anything else you can offer, filters, etc.?
Ok cool this is the Autel Evo 6K Camera with the 1 inch 20mp f/2.8 to f/11 aperture. I had it at f/2.8 in automatic mode I was recording within the first hour of after sunrise in late September in San Francisco. No filters and no changes to the video except cutting out parts I didn't like. Hope that helps I am new to this so not very technical at this point.

Reactions: ovrszd
Stated everything I wanted to know!!! I've only had the E2 Pro for about a month. Very limited flying time with it. Much better camera than my previous Drone. Much more complicated as well. Didn't want to miss any tips. Thanks for the response!!!

Stated everything I wanted to know!!! I've only had the E2 Pro for about a month. Very limited flying time with it. Much better camera than my previous Drone. Much more complicated as well. Didn't want to miss any tips. Thanks for the response!!!
With the new firmware update it they added features such as Hyperlapse now it gets better with each update I am very happy with this drone

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaseth