Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 updates and support

It may well be due a lot to the electronic chip shortages all manufacturers are having to deal with, actually having to come up with new paths to support the products , and just not having the necessary parts to support older version..? Hope that may be the issue and not just willingness to support at least the more recent product versions. We have products Customers are still using over 30 years old, we just can’t support, due to chips just not being manufactured , when electronic devices, especially , get that old , they have to update with a new device eventually
sorry , hopefully we will see some new chip manufacturers come into existence to start helping this situation
My latest EVO 1 was purchased new in April 2021 and it is dead in the water a little over one year later. Disgraceful.

Reactions: Peter Goldwing
Yes that’s way too quick to become obsolete. I am going to hold off on replacing the defective new evo2 I just sent back for refund. I Really Like the Evo2 enterprise pro v2 with the 7” 2000 nits display smart controller a lot, but without knowing it’s RID compliance status, and the short period you owned your new version, before obsolescence, I may just stick with my Mavic air2 …. Camera no where meets what I want on it though..
only issue I saw in the 3 days I had the drone is the choppiness of the zoom, should be a smooth transition
Does the Evo I still fly and meet your needs
It's grounded as it needs a new gimbal ribbon cable - and currently for sale in the classifieds. I would still be selling it if it were flying as the Mini 3 Pro looks to have leapfrogged it in many respects.

Just have to say that I am very disappointed that Autel stopped supporting the Evo 1. My bird flys beautifully and deserves updates and support.
Ya Don, me too! Evidently Autel blew us off like a fart in the wind. Hell of a way to run a business. Unfortunately many are like them today. I research who gets my hard earned dollars more today. It has become more about the company than the product for me or at least as much. If the VW Co. dumped the Beetle like that, look at the parts and aftermarket products opportunities that would have been missed. Autel made a foolish move in my opinion. They could have at least subbed out support and taken a percentage and still washed their hands of the Evo. Then again, it is Chinese. Who cares. Too late.

It's grounded as it needs a new gimbal ribbon cable - and currently for sale in the classifieds. I would still be selling it if it were flying as the Mini 3 Pro looks to have leapfrogged it in many respects.
Mini 3 Pro would never fly in 25 mph winds, E1 will fly in 35 Mph winds. We nearly lost a Mini3P here testing it out over the ICW (Indian River) in FL. Great bird if you have low winds, but never use them coastal for anything over 15 mph. The most popular washed up drones here in FL are the Mini series. People fly out over the ocean, and then never get it back.
Autel E1 can be found for a couple hundred bucks on many FB or other sites.. fully operational. Batteries are being sold, but many are refurb.

Mini 3 Pro would never fly in 25 mph winds, E1 will fly in 35 Mph winds. We nearly lost a Mini3P here testing it out over the ICW (Indian River) in FL. Great bird if you have low winds, but never use them coastal for anything over 15 mph. The most popular washed up drones here in FL are the Mini series. People fly out over the ocean, and then never get it back.
Autel E1 can be found for a couple hundred bucks on many FB or other sites.. fully operational. Batteries are being sold, but many are refurb.
Evo1 Batteries are refurb? Who is doing that? I haven't ever seen any refurbed (or at least ACTUALLY refurbed and not just putting a sticker on them and calling them refurbished)

Evo1 Batteries are refurb? Who is doing that? I haven't ever seen any refurbed (or at least ACTUALLY refurbed and not just putting a sticker on them and calling them refurbished)
Buy new E1 batteries new for 49. Check out my other post.

Just have to say that I am very disappointed that Autel stopped supporting the Evo 1. My bird flys beautifully and deserves updates and support.
I bad mouth Autel to anyone considering doing business with the company. Forums and word of mouth is our only option against companies like this.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg