Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 1 RC fan noise?

jcmarceau

Reaction score
I know the Evo 1 fan is noisy but what is funny is that when the fan is on on the rc and you flip the rc on another side the fan noise change? Is anyone can look at this and tell me if you flip your rc on the other side .... If it make the fan noise change?

Yes, Depending on how the ventilation propeller unit presses or not on the bearing.

Yes, Depending on how the ventilation propeller unit presses or not on the bearing.
Did you ever opened your rc to look at it? How come the unit propeller could presses on the bearing? I am trying to understand? And Men that rc is cheaply made....first my antennas hinges cracked with times and now the fan wow longevity on the Evo!

There are various threads about the bad fan inside the controller. Some have experience issues with it. I can hear mine somewhat and if I turn the controller upside down, the sound becomes louder, since the noise is closer to the ear. Just my opinion on the matter.

Problem fixed remote fan dead and remote won’t charge anymore .....bought new remote cause not under warranty since long time.

Problem fixed remote fan dead and remote won’t charge anymore .....bought new remote cause not under warranty since long time.
When you get the new remote you will have to install the same FW in it that the Evo is on or they will not bind.

When you get the new remote you will have to install the same FW in it that the Evo is on or they will not bind.
How do you do this? Usually to update the firmware with the micro sd card you need to put the micro sd card in the drone and you have to be bind?

Last edited:
How do you do this? Usually to update the firmware with the micro sd card you need to put the micro sd card in the drone and you have to be bind?
You put the SD card in a card reader and insert it into the controller

SD card reader inserted into controller

Attachments

• 100_0992.JPG
    100_0992.JPG
    940.8 KB · Views: 20
Wayne do you just insert the microsd card reader and start the remote or you have to pair at the same time because I tried with my old controler and nothing happened but the old controler have the latest firmware already but like I say nothing happened.

Wayne do you just insert the microsd card reader and start the remote or you have to pair at the same time because I tried with my old controler and nothing happened but the old controler have the latest firmware already but like I say nothing happened.
Put the FW on the SD card. Start the controller and the insert the SD car reader. The controller will unpack it and update. Try to bind the new controller first to see if it is on the same FW as the Evo. If it is not it will not bind. After you update then bind to the Evo.

Put the FW on the SD card. Start the controller and the insert the SD car reader. The controller will unpack it and update. Try to bind the new controller first to see if it is on the same FW as the Evo. If it is not it will not bind. After you update then bind to the Evo.
I did it an nothing is happening....maybe because on my old controler it as already the latest firmware ... maybe try it out on your side with same firmware as the one installed now to see but for me nothing happened.

Ok talk to Autel and if the rc already have the latest firmware it will not unpack the file

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy